Jan 31st 2020

National Hot Chocolate Day NATIONAL HOT CHOCOLATE DAY Each year on January 31, people across the country celebrate the timeless cold weather beverage hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is a warm beverage made with ground chocolate, heated milk or water, and sugar.

What a wacky day!
Good bye January.

I did get up at 9,
Actually I washed my hair at 8
And laid back down.

John was home
So I quickly got dressed
And headed over to Romantic Designs
Only to learn they only open 12 to 4.
Off to the seniors center 
For some calendars
And then to Giant Tiger
As I was running a bit early.

Arrived at Valleyview
And Dad was chatting away
While I was busy restocking
And pricing everything in the gift shop.

Then his Ipad was delivered.
I still have to set it up,
But he has new cables etc now.

On the way home
I popped in and replaced the 
20 items that sold before I even
Got them into the gift store!!!
Apparently I have a knack.

Home to rest
Before heading out to a paint workshop.
String painting...
But first supper for hubby.
Baked pasta and a Cobb salad.

A friend joined me
And we walked up to the class.
#lovemyfeather

Now it is 8:30.
A successful day
But a very tiring one!
I am thoroughly pooped.

A little tv
And then bed by 10!

That's the plan anyway.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts