Jan 18th 2020

Starting today January 18th until the 25th begins the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. It is an international Christian observance kept annually between Ascension and Pentecost. It is an octave, or an observance lasting eight days.

I slept until 11:30am.
It was lovely.
I woke to a lot of snow.

Put on clean pjs and added a ponytail
And I was set for the day.

I ate.
Whatever is ailing me
Is making me so hungry
I am eating constantly!

I did a little cleaning,
A little laundry,
A little computer work,
A little crop work,
A lot of chatting
And spent the latter part of the evening
Watching a movie with John.

Suddenly 12 hours are gone.

A shower, meds and back to bed.
The cough is a lot better,
Still really deep when it happens,
But at least less often.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts