Jan 19th 2020

1983 – The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.

1986 - The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. 

Hard to believe we were a part of this in our lifetime. We take for granted our phones, laptops and step counters, but we are part of the generations that created the necessity! They have only been around in a common to use way since I was in grade 7! I was in one of the first school computer classes.

My craft room is clean!
It took all day,
But it's amazing once more.

I do have a large pile of displaced items
That really do not belong
In that room anyway!

Roasted some beef for supper
And relaxed with John
While we watched Disney+.

Tomorrow I will finish downsizing
My kits and my loose paper.
I bet as well that it will be......
My last day in lock-down.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts