Jan 2nd 2020

Twelve grapes, one per second at each clock bell strike at midnight and for each month of the new year. It's pure superstition but the Spanish are dead serious about this ritual: if someone fails to complete the deed, that person might be jinxed and miss out on good luck for a whole year.

No sleep until after 2am
Did not make me happy to hear
The alarm go off to do coffee at Valleyview,
So I had John do it and slept a bit more.

Showered and ready for 
The long list of jobs my partner gave me
At last night's meeting!
Plus my own chores.

#1 answer emails and help a friend
With a soup recipe that made no sense
**6 cups uncooked rice?????

#2 BMO banking and pay MC

#3 wait for John to get back
So I could take HIS car and gas it up
While I was out - good thing cause 
He was on empty!

#4 TD banking

#5 Crop banking and change

#6 pay for crop hall and book July's dates

#7 pay for Legion hall and book May's dates

#8 home for lunch

#9 walk to Pet friends for Life

#10 foster a young male having surgery

#11 work on a pile of computer work

#12 supper

#13 advertising for crop and emails

Now I am in bed with one purring boy 
and one pissed off girl
No not Archie and Veronica!!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts