feb25

February 25th 2016

Twas a yucky day in our neighborhood!
Yucky weather,
yucky moods,
but yummy new dinner recipe!

I spent the day trying a new recipe
from Company's Coming - Chicken Now.
Cranberry chicken in a crock pot.
We will make some adjustments next time,
but I would not be opposed
to bringing this dish to a pot luck dinner!

I did very little today
although I started this morning wanting to.
Chris's appointment was canceled
so I did not have to drive anywhere today.

Me, track pants and a nap.
Other than cooking
that was my day.


66.  Extra buttons (If you don’t sew, toss them all.  Reduce your supply if you will use a button in the next few months)

67.  Old calendars

68.  Unidentified frozen objects (Label ya’ll!  Keep a Sharpie by the freezer for quick labeling)

69.  Movies you’ll probably never watch again

70.  Bags from the mall you might use one day (Keep only 1 if you must)



Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts