feb18

February 18th 2016

What a ridiculous winter it has been around St Thomas..... no real bad weather until now but my gang of scrappers is slowly but surely racking up the frequent flyer miles at the hospital!

Early in the fall

Judy tripped and tore 3 ligaments in her foot. She is now able to do most of her military training but still has problems now and then.

Staci we lost due to a broken femur and she is slowly (very slowly) recovering.

Connie sprained her hand in a fall and seems to have overcome it.

Caroline was next to don a wheelchair after breaking her ankle.

Charlotte broke her arm today after falling.

Annie fell and tore the ligament in her foot.

The whole gang is breaking down!!!!

I got a lot accomplished today
cleaning the house up.
I finished the 2 baby albums
I wanted to finish.
Made a quick supper for the kid
who ran in the door from the armouries
to run out the door for training in the same place!

John finally got up at 7:30
he slept all day
and he looked like he needed it too!

I did my flyers,
I know where the deals are
and I have my coupons printed.
Tomorrow I am off to stock the fridge.


36.  Extra sets of bed linens – two per bed tops

37.  Unused plastic containers – especially those without a lid and those old plastic containers.

38.  Old bills (Switch to online banking and stop the clutter before it comes in your home)

39.  Paychecks older than 2 years

40.  Stretched out hair ties


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts