feb23

February 23rd 2016


8 ugly o'clock in the morning
is when Judy and I kick started our day.
By 9 ugly o'clock 
we were already at the laundromatt!
Judy went through ALL her clothes 
and anything she kept got washed 
and ready to be put away properly
and hopefully neatly.


56.  Kid’s old art projects (photograph them and make a photo album)

57.  Old party supplies

58.  Old wedding favours

59.  Old Christmas cards of your family (recycle the fronts to a kindergarten class)

60.  Holiday decor you never remember to set out (Thanksgiving turkey Aunt Sue gave you)



John was home way after lunch,
and by the time he had finished eating,
I was ready for a nap too!
Slept the better part of 2 hours,
and then headed down to finish prepping dinner.

Judy spent the afternoon
at the cancer clinic with Chris.
They are very thankful
I pushed having the port a cath inserted.
It is making everything so much easier.

The evening dinner was ham,
scalloped potatoes and broccoli,
fresh soda bread I made today
and warm homemade apple sauce with ice cream.

I left Judy and Greg
to play video games and veg out.
She has had an overwhelming 2 days
and just needed a night OFF.

John spent the evening 
writing online tests for work.
I participated for a while
but even I was bored.

I think it is time to spend some time
with Archie and Jughead!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts