feb11

February 11th 2016

Funny!
It was a cold but SUNNY day here
and I was uninspired to get anything done.



I did get the Valentines décor
onto the chandelier in the dining room,

then I got really cold and sleepy
so I napped pretty much all afternoon.




Got Judy off to Reserves
with a hot supper of chicken, fries and broccoli.
John, went and BBQ'd hamburgers for supper.
I made warm potato salad.
It was a nice treat
with all this wintery weather.

It's now about 30 minutes before I shut down
my facebook account for the night.
This is harder than I thought,
I did not realize how often I am on it.


6.  Magazines (Try a free month of online magazines and see how you like those!)

7.  Old emery boards (buy a nice glass one and be done with those scratchy things!)

8.  Old paint (find a place to dispose of it safely)

9.  Ugly undergarments you hate to wear (You have those “just in case” pairs too, right?)

10.  Bills, taxes, paperwork over 7 years old




So I am calling it a day here. Maybe an NCIS episode and then bed.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts