feb13

February 13th 2016

So,
we finally have snow in St Thomas.
Yup,
woke up to quite a bit everywhere.....
What does a woman my age do

in this kind of situation????
I put on clean pjs
and called it a snow day for me and John.

No big plans were made,
I did manage to make
a rather large deep dish lasagna
for Valentine's Day supper!

I also cleaned the fridge out
and prepped a steak and lobster dinner
that my wonderful husband
BBQ'd out in those snowbanks.
So he had to shovel us out finally around 5pm.

omg...... lobster tails with butter, a steak too big to eat with onions and stuffed mushrooms, warm potato salad and Mikes Hard Black Cherry Lemonade and a husband cleaning the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We spent the better part of the day
napping or watching tv.
It was a very relaxing day.



16.  Cleaning rags – You only need a few before you’ll wash them again, right?

17.  Tea light candles – Use them or lose them.

18.  Take out menus you never look at

19.  Old greeting cards (Save the super sentimental ones and recycle the rest)

20.  Outdated over the counter drugs and vitamins



Many thanks to my chat buddies for today.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts