feb15

February 15th 2016


Wow,
I have spent so much time relaxing
Doing stuff all day is exhausting!

Spent the morning with John
Judy was out at a military medical
and the ladies in the chat
were all celebrating family day
in their own ways.

John headed for bed
just as Judy arrived.
I was off to Pam H's
to set up for a project
I am doing this week,
and Judy headed off to do laundry.

While at Pam's,
I got to visit with Tim and Krystel
scrap with Pam 
and set up my project.

Judy came and got me,
and back at the house,
I took a short nap
to rest up for some scrapping
at birthday girl Lale's.
Brought her some cheeseburgers
and a bottle of Wine.

Judy picked me up around midnight
and here we are.
I am pooped.
Another busy day of running
is in the plans tomorrow.



21.  Old sneakers (Recycle through Nike)

22.  Plastic cutlery

23.  Old spices – Spices don’t actually spoil but they lose their potency.  A good rule of thumb is 1-2 years for seasoning; 1-3 for herbs and ground spices; and up to 4 years for whole spices.

24.  Duplicate power cords (USB, etc.  We have 3 vTech ones for the kiddos’ toys but only need one)

25.  the wrong colour or busted bobby pins


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts