feb24

February 24th 2016


A whirlwind of a day!

I was up EXCEPTIONALLY early
like 8 o'ugly clock in the morning!
For no reason at all!

I spent an hour straightening up
on the upper level of the house,
and then moved on to the kitchen.

When John got home
I swapped him,
his car for my laptop,
he had training to do...
and I needed a couple things 
from the Dollar Tree.
I figured get what I needed
IN CASE
we actually got the bad weather
they had been threatening.

I was then off to a potluck lunch
with Caroline and the girls.
Over our meal
we discussed the April crop,
had some laughs,
comiserated over the awful,
and came out at 1pm
the better for it all!

I spent the afternoon 
doing some crop related shopping,
did a bit of organizing in Judy's room
and decided supper was
well....
whatever the hell you made!
hahhahahhaha

61.  Holiday decor that you use once a year (ex. Easter deviled egg tray that could be one that you can use for other holidays too.)

62.  Cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, shampoo that you used once and didn’t like.  Donate to a local shelter.

63.  Flower pots.  Plant a flower or toss the pot.

64.  Watering cans if you don’t have flowers.

65.  Too small kid’s clothing.  Only save favorites if you’re saving for another child.  Sell the rest while they’re still in style.

I cannot believe we are almost 1/3 of the way through 200 items already!

Tonight was a lazy night!
John did a couple minor jobs
before we ate supper,
so I can continue in Judy's room tomorrow.
Judy and Greg went to Sparta
to visit his parents,
and John and I watched some tv!

It is now 9:30 and I am absolutely exhausted.
7 days until another Remicade infusion!

Tomorrow it is my turn
to visit the cancer clinic with Chris.
I also plan to hit Lens Mills
and Food Basics and maybe Michaels too!

I am off to snuggle up
and read for a bit,
but do not imagine I will last long!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts