feb3

february 3rd 2016

as suspected,
we were already in the truck at 7am
to get Chris to the cancer clinic
for an immediate blood transfusion.

we made some headway with all
of the paperwork and signatures needed
to get her treatment organized.

she made her decision
and is having a port-a-cath inserted
(I totally agree with this - it took 7 tries
to get the IV started yesterday)
she has decided to go with
a different treatment in the near future as well
which may improve how long she has.

came home to fall onto the sofa
I was absolutely drained
but needed to make dinner
fettuccini alfredo bake
with chicken and brocolli.

Ran over to cadets for a ceremony
which they did not BOTHER to do AGAIN!
I was so mad I stormed out
and my mood went from mad to furious
to whatever come after that!

I am calmer now
offended
disappointed
I feel awful for judy as they just ignored her!

I am calling this day a write off!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts