feb12

February 12th 2016

Hello from a snowy blowy Friday.



Happy Anniversary to the amazing daughter we received 15 years ago today.






I spent the day in and out of stores,
getting some amazing grocery deals,
and stocking up my freezer.

Had lunch at LDO,
and picked up Judy
so she could take a nap
before she left for reserve training
AGAIN this weekend.


We had pork chops for supper tonight.
I am soooo full.
John is off to bed again,
and I am going to relax
with some NCIS.
I only have 25 more minutes
before FB has to be turned off.


11. Socks with holes or without mates

12. Extra cups and mugs – How many does your family use daily? Add a few for company, get rid of the rest.

13. Books you’ve never read or will never read again

14. Old technology (8 tracks, floppy discs, VHS tapes w/o a player, etc.)

15. Unloved toys






Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts