Nov 27th 2020

Some days
Just aren't meant to be long enough
To actually accomplish your goals.

Today was that kind of day.

It seemed to take double the time
I thought to finish any job!

#1 Ihand paint some ornaments for valleyview (request) never happened 
#2 wallpaper became enclose the back deck 
#3 supper - managed that and it was delicious
#4 get mom's angel gift wrapped and ready for Monday delivery (yeah after getting candy canes for that I didn't have a box!) 
#5 light the fireplace trees did happen and the mantle too! 
#6 living room tree "pole" set up and skirted
#7 wash reno dust off living room furniture (need to rent a steam cleaner and do the sofa and chair at some point 
#8 donations dropped off 
#9 start wrapping gifts to put under trees did get started
#10 paint ceiling trim
#11 take care of Tinker happened

Also a visit with linda,
A visit with connie,
A gift from aunt Carol,
Gifts divided into piles
According to the paper they get,
Kitchen clean,
Hubby off to work.

The day just got away from me.
Now I am tired.
From what??? I accomplished
Less of the list than I normally would
And have a lot on 
my weekend job list to do!

A good night's sleep and restart.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts