Nov 22nd 2020

Mom and I were
On a mission today.
We had lists
We had goals
We had snow!

Some stops were super quick
As they were returns
(Like Lowe's)
Or walk in and the don't have it
(Princess auto, dollarama 1 2 and 3)
DQ for lunch was soooo yummy,
You have to love a combo
That has a sundae included!
Lindt was super easy
As was Michael's.
Costco was a pick up
AND a drop off!


The main event was at 11
When we had a private viewing
At McLennan flowers in Lambeth.
So pretty and so much to look at.

Home by 4ish
After making a mailbox delivery.
John loaded up the car
And drove me home
Where, even though this morning
I could put a shoe on,
My foot was killing me.
(Thankfully it happened at the second last stop!)

I was placed on the sofa
Where I was told to order pizza.
My foot nicely propped high
And a coke was my night.

Bed by 9pm.
I managed to tape those toes
But quickly learnt
They needed new taping.

Now to sleep.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts