Nov 7th 2020

An early start but yay!
I was among the first 25 to 
Get into Mission Thrift Store
For their annual Christmas blowout.

My niece won for the best find (s)
And I was happy with my items.
Another great start 
To the holiday season.

Home and mom "needed"
To go out again,
So off for chore errands
And a quick re-peek
At Mission Thrift Store
"Because there was no line anymore"

Home to stay this time
And off to the garage. 
Using the totes as a table did not work
But only because there were so many!
Built a wall instead.
John did make the craft table 
In the center and we just finished
As the kids showed up.

Craft night.
The boys painted and coloured and glued
And built tin can robots!
McDonald's for supper.

We did a cleanup
And headed inside around 11.
I got the dishwasher running
John went to bed
And I sat wide awake until 2.

Then 3

Then 5

Suffice to say
Not much sleep
Lots of joint pain
And an easy day tomorrow.

Good night from john street

Comments

Popular Posts