August 8th 2019

Well yesterday did not pan out
Quite as productively
As I had hoped,
But I did get the:

*Donations out of my car
and dropped off
*15 cases of water bought
Then delivered to Grace Cafe
*New post on event
*Flowers I planned to do
Got completed.
(Flower girls and 5 corsages)
*Made homemade
mac and cheese for supper
AND
Cleaned the kitchen!
*Folded laundry
(got John to put his away too)
*Grocery list made
*Early to bed

Today is NOT remicade as planned
So I have an extra day to get stuff done.
They have moved my appointment
To Friday in N London.

So my day will be:

Pit stop at $ store for Valleyview
Coffee with Dad
Banking
Groceries
Order and pick up meds
2 laundry loads
Pack suitcase
Make supper
Baby shower
***and maybe the last 4
groomsmen boutinierres!!!!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts