August 12th 2019 - on vacation

Hello!

I know after the massive to do list
I did on Saturday
That I should not have had
A lot to do yesterday
But alas... my life is a job list.

First job
Coffee and lunch with Dad.
My week, so John smoked
A pork roast yesterday
and I lathered it
In bbq sauce in a crock pot after.
Served with cherry tomatoes,
Corn chips and buns
With a pound cake
Covered in cherries and whipped cream.
Dad said it was ok.
(Sigh)

Second job
I was packing my clothes
But could not find ANY
Of my black tank tops!!!
John wanted a couple things
So I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart.

Third job
Meds.
Got John's all ready and divided
For this coming week.
Found my pharmacy receipt saying
What meds I am on
And packed mine.

Fourth job
We ate at 11:30 so it was
an early supper here
So I could sleep till 12:30am.

Fifth job
Relax,
Rest
And clear the pix off my phone
So I have plenty of room
To take lots this week!

Sixth job
Change purses
And pack chargers

Seventh job
Set destinations into GPS

Today!

We drove all night.
Breakfast at the IHOP.
We are now heading to the
Ark Encounter in Kentucky.

We will ride a camel....
And!!! I am going to walk with kangaroos!!!

A 3 hour drive
Will get us to pigeon Forge after that.

Happy Trails from the road.

Comments

Popular Posts