August 10th 2019

Hello readers!

I don't know who you all are,
But it's pretty awesome to be met
In the store and someone say
"Aren't you Disney Deb?"

Friday
What a shlamazzle!
Slept in "a bit" (9am)
Stripped the bed while
I washed the towels
and loaded them to go get dry
(Thanks Mom who folded them later)
***we do not have a dryer***
Made and filled in the Aug and Sept
Working calendars
Budgeted for next week's trip
Paid Timken for Sept event
And posted event signs
Then went to coffee at Mom's.

And then it fell apart!
On Wednesday my Remicade
Was canceled for Thursday
and  rebooked in N London
For12:30 on Friday
So why did I get a call
at 11:30 Friday
Offering me a place NEXT thursday
When I was already on my way????
Because they did not write it down!

So I was almost half way there anyway,
I decided to go to Penningtons
Yearly tent sale.
I had just found a couple things
When the call came
And N London AT 12:30 was a go again...
Except I was at the polar opposite
End of London at the time
and only had 20 minutes
To get there.
Put everything back
And headed out, making it by 12:35!

No real problem with IV or infusion,
EBay paid
2 Princess site updated
Grabbed a drink and a sandwich and
Headed back to Penningtons
Where not only did I get
A new bra and a christmas gift,
I also found the perfect outfit
For my oldest nephews wedding!!!

Picked up towels from Mom's
Picked up missing meds
Coke being picked up by a friend tomorrow
Messaged a vendor
Folded laundry
Made supper
And was told to lay down for a bit.
Had a friend pop by to visit
Cleaned the entire kitchen
And unloaded the dishwasher after!
Washed and hung sheets and whites
got John off to work
And was in bed by 10.

Happily that means
My to do list is very very short now.
Although some items
Have haunted this list since Wednesday!

Today and tomorrow
John and I are on serious relax mode!
I have a lot of driving Monday
And just had chemo so...
Chillin time!

My to do list is:

Clean craft room - Deb
Mow lawn and weed whack - John
4 boutinierres - Deb
Smoke a pork roast - John
Pack a suitcase - Deb
Return beer bottles - John
Make Sunday lunch - Deb
Fill pop fridge - John
Wash a load and fold laundry - Deb
BBQ supper - John
Make mac salad - Deb
Cat meds - John
Make bandanas- Deb
Detail inside of cars- John
Clear dining room table - Deb
Clean upper bath - John

I think that is our whole weekend!
Love it.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts