August 29th 2019

I wanna sleep...
So I had to motor this morning!

Needed to stop at dollar tree
To stock the valleyview store
And with a late start,
That was a quick trip.

Coffee started slow
But ended with a great
Conversation with Dad
And a couple residents.

Now I am home.
I have to be back at Valleyview
For about 5pm to help
With their quarter auction tonight.
I am the doorman!

Yesterday was an enjoyable LDO
After getting the groceries,
And arranging car service appointment.
Home involved laundry,
Cleaning, organizing
And a bbq burger supper.
I was in bed by 9:30.

This afternoon is up in the air.
I have 5 options
And none appeal to me!

1) a nap
2) work on my book
3) work on 2 princesses
4) dust
5) weed

Open to other options!

Good afternoon from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts