August 24th 2019

Happy 28th Anniversary
To John and I.
We have known each other
Since 1988!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday
I picked up the boys at 9:30
And we set out on our
LONG to-do list.
*drive to St Thomas
*gas
*car wash
*bank
*go visit family flowers mini zoo
*pick up archway flowers
*buy Mommy a wedding gift
*Buy Daddy a wedding gift
*dollar for missing decor
*dollar tree for sparklers
*burger king for lunch and play
*walmart
*superstore for yogurt pretzels
*home!
*playtime outside with new dinosoars
*make cookies
*make squares
*make tarts
*supper
*start the chocolates
*bath the boys
*get john to work
*everyone in bed by 10:30

Today is also my oldest nephew's
Wedding (funny he was my ringbearer)
At an outdoor ceremony and reception
*thank goodness for good weather*
Tonight in Lucas.

I am just finishing the desserts now.

Then time to get ready
And bring 2 little boys
Out to the ceremony.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts