August 7th 2019

Tomorrow is ridiculous,
So today I need to be a bit more
"On the ball" than yesterday.

Forgot about library cart day
At Valleyview, so good thing
I had set a permanent reminder alarm.
Got that done, came home
And did some cleaning
And straightening.

At 2pm I crashed (again)
And slept until 5.

Off to a meeting,
Quarterpalooza
And then another meeting.
Finally home again by 11pm.

Today is LDO.
#1 donations out of car dropped off
#2 flowers I planned to do yesterday
ARE today's project
and I am not leaving
Until they are completed.
(Flower girls and corsages)
#3 pit stop at dollar store for Valleyview
#4 Home will include:
making supper,
2 laundry loads
Pack suitcase
Grocery list
#5 early to bed as I already have
4 big things booked!!!!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts