August 28th 2019

Happy Wednesday.

Up and out the door by 9am
To go grab some deals
At the grocery store...
But I'll catch up with that later.

Big plans yesterday
But the ol bod
Said nope.... I am pooped.
I am sure the rainy day did not help!

I did go do the book cart
At Valleyview and stayed for a visit.
I crashed when I got home
Except when I was snacking
Which was ALL afternoon!!!!!
At 6pm I took off for pub night
Yup you guessed it
At Valleyview.

Home again
Where I crashed again...
Yup, aren't you amazed
By my sense of accomplishment???

So it is 10am wednesday
And you already know i
Was out the door early
Buying groceries for the upcoming
2 Princesses and a Tiara craft event.

I brought that all home
And headed for LDO.
I am now sitting waiting to make
An appointment for my car
As the same stupid dash light
Just came on as it did in April.
Ugh.

Ok.
Now to find a spot to park
And get some organizing done
For this coming fall.

Good morning from my Veloster

Comments

Popular Posts