March 6th 2019

What a ...... Day.

I woke up at 7am!!!!
Wide awake at ugly o'clock.

LDO day.
that's not till 10...
I think I will read.... Zzzzzzzzz

Gotta get joc some addresses
Off my gps...
Gotta get a cake for mom....

Holy man its cold outside!

Parking.... Ooh! A good one.

Dropped the cake... arrrrggggh
Thank goodness for
Those plastic cake domes.

Do not feel like scrapping
But fun talking!

LUNCH
Taco Bell and cake - yesssssss.

Make plans,
Discuss options....

Michaels road trip!

Home again.

Furnace guy shuts off our gas
Need new furnace. Ugh.

Salesman comes to price out
The new one.... $$$$$$
But
We will have a\c this summer!!!!

8pm
Supper finally.
Send John to bed after.

Watch some tv.
Now bedtime.

Surgery is tomorrow morning.
Mom has to be in North London
At 7:30am which means
I have to be ready by 6:30!!!!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts