March 15th 2019

Yesterday was a cluster of stupid
Topped with a rainbow of accomplishment!

Nothing but problems with ccac.
Call here, no wrong number,
Call here, no you should call.....

In the end,
We were right
They were right
And what a waste of energy.

The therapist called
And was coming before 3.

I headed to Valleyview
By way of Spicer's bakery!
Dad was happy to get
His venetian cream filled cinnamon donut!
I got whip cream filled ones! :)
I got Mom a napoleon.

Did coffee, talked with some
Peeps around vv
And advised the nurse about
Dad's trip out with me to an art class.

I came back to the condo
Changed into work clothes
And started cleaning.
Dust and dust bunnies
were no match for me!

After a lunch break
And a rest... I hit the craft room.
If it was not put away properly,
If it was not labeled...
It got removed.
I now have a base room
To get organized for Mom
And a garage full of
"What the heck is that doing in there?"
Stuff.

Word from the therapist
Was Mom is doing well.
Word from me is
TG she is eating and drinking
And moving around now.

Today
I have nothing until lunch.
So coffee and laundry it is.
Then off to Romantic Designs Studio
Where Dad is taking
A mosaic art class and making
A train with multi media from 1 to 4.

Mom has a sitter,
While I am gone
And they are going to play cards.

I am hoping tonight
I will be able to get everything dusted
And evaluate what storage
is needed in the room.
(And hopefully the file cabinet arrives)

Good morning from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts