March 9th 2019

Wow,
Don't you just hate
Pain killer fog in the morning?

It took over an hour
For me to "wake up" yesterday.
Off to see Dad
And there was entertainment!
It was great.

Left there and got Mom's car washed.
It was really warm and sunny
So dried quickly, no chance of ice.

Call from Mom
They were talking release,
I refused to take her home.
She was dizzy on standing
And can't walk the distance needed
To get to the bathroom yet.

Lunch and a very short nap.
Mom called again.
She is finally on the 9th floor,
But the food is awful
so she only ate pudding.

Then did saturdays chores on friday.
Off I went to Len's Mills for vinyl,
North London Michaels
For storage a friend needed,
McDonalds for a chicken nugget
Happy Meal for our hospitalized princess.

Mom was heavily drugged.
Falling asleep while chewing.
I stayed and straightened her room,
Dropped off a couple necessities
And helped her finish her chicken.

Headed back to St Thomas.
Dropped off the storage
Came home and made stuffed pork
With fried rice and a salad too
For supper.

Today is "supposed" to be my day off
But a major interuption
Will happen when (if) I have
To go argue about Mom's ability
To come home.

I need to get packed up
To move to the condo too!
Clothing, a couple projects,
Books, my pillow... you know a carload!
Hahahhahhaha

Short of that, no huge plans.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts