March 3rd 2019

A brighter morning than yesterday!

Yesterday I was a machine
But just from 9 to 12!!!
I ran all over and completed
A few tasks while my windshield
Was replaced finally.

When I came home,
I decided to have lunch
And read my book.
Which ended with me falling asleep
Until 3pm! Oops.

Then it was time to get ready
To have dessert with Dad
At Swiss Chalet.

Home again
We had a fish (finally) dinner
And watched tv.
Bed by 10... how sad is that
For a Saturday night? Hahha

Today is coffee and lunch at Valleyview
Then I know John is going to watch
Some kind of Nascar.

1) Valleyview
2) st Patrick's day cards
3) finish organizing the photo mess
4) wash living room blankets
5) finish amazing race layouts - pix are here
6) chicken dinners

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts