March 14th 2019

Happy thursday?
Wow a week since Mom's surgery.

The up and going every morning
Is taking its toll
And I am feeling a bit tied down.

Tomorrow I have a class
With Dad at Romantic Designs studio
And Gwen is coming
To take care of Mom.
So I can do some escape hobs.

I got Mom fed this morning
And was off to do coffee
At Valleyview for 10am.
I grabbed a dozen donuts from Spicers
And headed over with Tink.
Dad was in a great mood
And happy with his
Cinnamon venetian cream donut.

Now I have some work clothes to put on
And a house to straighten up.
A Mom to get showered
And fed lunch.
Then we have the therapist coming.

Tonight John is coming for supper
So I also have to dig out something
To make for that!

So wish me luck,
Good afternoon from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts