March 4th 2019

I see the sun!

So I have 5 days to prep
My world to live at the condo.

I had thought I'd set up
A scrapbooking area...
But NO!
I am going to finish painting
my quilt squares!
This project has dragged
on long enough now.
It is also easy to pack and transprt.

I have my next 2 swaps prepped
And ready to go.

I have the Valleyview cards
Die cut out but still need to assemble
So that is one project.

I need to make (or dig out)
St Patrick's day cards (4).

I need to make (or dig out)
Easter cards.

I have decided to forgo
Sorting the photos right now.
So that has to be cleaned up
And put away.

I need to finish adding the phitos
To the amazing race layouts
which only will take matting.

I have no reason to go out today
So hopefully I can stay awake
Longer than an hour!!!
I have been feeling "way off" lately.

Hoping today wil be better.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts