JULY 21

July 21st 2017

I almost slept through my alarm!

I managed to remind John
of the 9am delivery,
then fell asleep again!
Second alarm so I was ready to get Mom
off to go to an appointment with Dad
and get some xrays on her knees.

Picked her up,
and John and I did some more
work on the garage.
He went for a nap
and I made anniversary invitations
for Mom and Dad's 55th.

By 8pm,
we finally have the garage settled.
everything is hung or placed.
Floor paint and we will be ready
for the grand reveal July 29th.

There are no words for the change!
The before and after shots
will speak for themselves.

Now John has 2 days to play in the pond
and work on his garden,
before heading back to work Monday night.

Taking Mom to a wedding in Niagara tomorrow,
thankfully in a ac car!

Now it is time to throw myself in the shower
and hopefully get a great nights sleep.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts