JULY 28

July 28th 2017

A sad start to the day,
Judy's birth mother passed away.
She was there to say good bye.
Chris had 4 types of cancer
and has been battling for over a year.

I spent the day,
working my Friday to do list
and trying not to focus
on any one thing too long.

I managed to prep EVERYTHING
thank you gifts, cards, wrapping, organizing,
including all the food prep by 5pm.
And I had a visitor today too.
By 5:30 the kitchen was clean too.

Tonight we spent 
popping in at a birthday party,
where we finally ate at Rail City Bistro,
then off for a visitation at a funeral home
for our old neighbour Jack.

Tiki torches (more dropped off from a friend)
are ready for tomorrow night,
all I have to do is decorate in the afternoon.

Way ahead of even my organized self.

I spent the evening watching a movie,
and relaxing while John had a nap.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts