JULY 31

July 31st 2017

It was a busy day.

Slept in a little,
spent some planning time with John
and worked out out weekend
"to do" chore,
off to Legends for cheap burger Monday,
which was fun and light and yummy.

Came home,
relaxed a bit,
then John and I headed to STEGH
to visit Dad in ICU.
He is still weak but doing much better.

Home again
and I had one wicked headache.
Nap time!
I slept until 5:30.

Checked in with John
and he was headed for a nap,
as he works tonight,
so off to my friends' to continue
helping her organize her house.
Successful trip as we
cut down the tote and box pile more.

On the way home I grabbed
the burgers John had requested,
and we sat watching some stupid
tv show he has been following.

He headed out the door at 10:30pm
and I followed 5 minutes later
to go out for subs with a friend.

Tomorrow is likely to be another day like today.

So,
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts