jULY 18

July 18th 2017

Sleep vs Snoozing

Ever have a night
that you know you did sleep,
but you also know
you were awake a dozen times
throught the night????

Woke up later than expected
and heade over to organize
a scrapbook collection
for a friend.

Got home
and I was off to the mancave
to sort out nails into bins
and sort a little more.

Suddenly I realized it was 4pm,
so a quick goodbye
and I was off to pick up
my 2 quilting co-horts.
(my week to drive)

We were meeting our 4th
for supper in London
before class tonight.

Class was successful,
and I have made headway
on 11 of the 12 painted squares

We made a Dairy Queen pitstop
before heading back home.

When I got here I was surprised
by just how much John had done.
It will be so nice
to have my neat backyard back soon!

Now me an my fever (back again)
need some (lots of) sleep
and some pain killers.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts