JULY 24

July 24th 2017

Happy Birthday to my hubby.
for the 29th year in a row.

John does not make a big deal
of his birthday, so I do.
Today, he worked (nights last night)
and slept until 2
and he will be back at work at 11pm.

I made his birthday dinner,
breaded pork chops, noodles
and frenched green beans.
2 slices of carrot cake
were left from
his birthday lunch yesterday.

John and I managed to clean up
the front porch and the tv room.

John was over with his pond,
doing a little weeding
and had a great view of his
pond of fishies.
They came right up as he fed them.

Tonight I spent a nice evening
of feet up and some tv.
I have started watching Ozark.
Not bad.....

Ate some cookies a friend made,
and enjoyed my lovely break.
Now going to send John off to work.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts