JULY1

July 1st 2017

Happy Canada Day!

A busy day here.
Thank goodness I am feeling better.

Got up and did some chores,
helped a bit in the garage
and a bit in the kitchen,
and then off to Valleyview
for our family lunch
(Judy works tomorrow).

Mexican theme meal
and we ate out at the picnic table.
A few laughs and plans made,
and we all went our separate ways.

Judy off to do a couple chores
at Grandmas before taking a nap
then heading to work.

John and I off to do more work
on the garage reno.

Mom off to plant a tree
and then church.

When we got home
I convinced John to take a nap.
I watched some tv
and then a had a lovely visit
from 3 wandering wise women!
LOLOLOLOLOL

We spent the evening
doing our own chores/thing,
John had someone over
and gave him a hand,
then we had a late supper together
making plans for tomorrow.

Now I want my bed.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts