JULY 25

July 25th 2017

Early start
so I could be in North London
for a 9am Remicade infusion.

Rough IV insert,
but then smooth sailing.
Done by 11:30
and headed out to run
a bunch of errands.

I managed to do the groceries,
and deliver gladiolas to Mom.
Home and put everything away
before crashing in the ac
for a much needed nap.

Up before 5pm
and I was off to quilting class.
Success on a couple more squares
AND
I bought new quilt batting
for a favourite OLD comforter
I got when I was about 17.

Came home and found
a great spaghetti dinner waiting for me
that John made tonight.

Now a bit of tv,
and get John off to work on time.

Tomorrow is LDO birthday celebrations.
I plan to get my old comforter
back together and ready to sew
while I am there.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts