JULY 19

July 19th 2017

Fast and Furious
then
Slow and Steady.

Slept in.
Weird sleep last night.
Got up and dressed,
had a chat with John
about our plans for today
and I was off...
after we called my phone
to find out where I left it!

LDO.
Made plans for 4 upcoming events.
#1 John's 50th
#2 Krissy's bridal shower
#3 Forrats chocolate fondue night
#4 parents' 55th anniversary
Ate some lunch, visited
and then headed home,
yup low grade fever is back.

I napped in the ac all afternoon
John had a headache so he laid down too.

Finally got up after 4pm
to find John in the mancave
sorting more hardware.
There is soooooo much.
Everything is separated,
labeled, and put away.
John says he will never
find anything again!!!!

We did have supper (lasagna)
and then started hanging
his collections and pictures.
We loaded the bar,
and cleared all counters
so the big machines
can be mounted tomorrow!
So close to done.

I called it quits at 10pm,
showered and medicated.

It's bedtime for me.

Good night from John Street!

Comments

Popular Posts