Jan 9th 2021

Ever just want to scream

AARRRRGGGHHHHH ?

I slept in a little
(Tired lately for some reason)
Got dressed and headed
For a scrapbook\organizing job
I planned for today.

John made French toast for breakfast
And then I headed into
My beautiful craft room
To clean a "hidden storage" area.
I moved 6 items
And then screamed so loud 
That john came running.

I was moving a basket of pictures
And twisted my back badly.
He got me to the sofa
And found some robaxacet.

He moved the pictures I was wanting
And the album's to the dining room table
So I could get them all mounted.
(At least that was the plan I had)

I spent the entire day
Doing a little photo mounting then
Laying out flat till the pain
Was manageable again.
I managed 20 single pages.

He spent the day checking
In on me while he worked on his bike.
We had spaghetti and meatballs
For a yummy supper.

Now after he maneuvered my back
It's time for some sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts