Jan 28th 2021

A much more successful day.

Up and at em.
Made the bed, got dressed,
Brought down some laundry,
And made some cider.

I made a list 
And then attacked it one item
At a time today.

I folded my laundry
And washed another load.

I cleaned the kitchen,
Got the dishwasher going
After locating a few extra items
To fill the load.

I worked on cricut-ing
The 28 titles for the baby layouts
And finished the 2 albums.
Then cleaned it all up.

Got the bread maker going,
Then made a spinach and walnut salad
To go with the shepherd's pie
For supper tonight.

Went across the street to greet
Our new neighbour on the street.
It was super frigid out there
And took a while for me to warm up.

I worked on the grocery list
For my next new 28 recipes.

John is off to work,
So I am going to do a little
Straightening and then bed time.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts