Jan 22nd 2021

What a long night.

Between a dancing dog
And 2 cats that did not
Want to lay still last night...
Sleep was in sections.

I did get up with good intentions.
Drove tink home
And sat down to decide
What to do.

That was when I 
Realized today was going to
Be a sit down and chill out
Kind of day.

I decided to take control. 
Christmas is on Sunday 
and I still had things 
I "wanted" to use to decorate 
on the dining room table 
and under that tree. 

Sleep is not an option 
because I do not want to screw 
with my current sleep pattern - 
which includes all night right now.

It took half an hour, 
but I got the kitchen spotless, 
tree lit, recycling done, candle lit
And dinner chosen...
Hot roast beef sandwiches and fries.

LR got straightened, 
fireplace, tree and candles lit, 
set myself up with a water, crackers 
and a computer game.

Back bathroom and back room 
Got straightened, candle lit 
And a load of laundry washed and hung.

I used 2 empty totes 
and removed all unused decor, 
tablecloth on, candles lit, 
cat toys away, chairs in place and tree lit.

My line of sight is perfect  
and that will relax me. 
There is nothing pressing today, 
so I will relax. 

John made supper
With banana splits for dessert.
Yummmmmmm

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts