Jan 25th 2021

Bed soooo late after a fun night,
That I slept until 11:30!!!

Straightened up,
Deboned the turkey,
Made a ton of soup stock,
Put away my gifts,
Made the wholesale order,
Ran out and got basic groceries,
Chatted with my nephew,
Dreamed with my niece.

I was off my game today,
But I have new enthusiasm
As I have an actual "project"
That will take a couple days.

It's supposed to get quite cold
This week...
So I am settling in,
And being comfy this week.

I also have to make a "run" list.
All the tems I need 
For projects I plan to accomplish.
THAT needs to be ready 
for this Sunday.

Monday is remicade
So I am back in a 2 week lock up
From then on.

So recipe plans and crat lists!!!
Holiday and birthdays 
All need to be considered.

For now I need 
A blue and a green scrapbook album
Or 2 baby boy albums
And some floral foam...

Good night from john street

Comments

Popular Posts