Jan 23rd 2021

Got up to get the day started
Which ended up me having 
A nap first!!!

Then it was time
To get some crafts done,
Framed a gift,
A nice chat with my nephew,
Some craft downsizing done
And a few chores too.

Got John up 
Made coffee
And headed to find my winterwear.
Real boots, a winter coat
And gloves.

Off to the dog park
With my great nephews
And their dog
**her first time and she was soon good.

The boys got some excercise
And the dog made some friends
And ran for about an hour!

Pit stop social distance wave
To mom from the boys,
A bank stop
And then garage party 
From 2 sides...
The boys were bundled in blankets
And a movie put on
While the adults
Made goobers of themselves
While discussing "serious" stuff.

In the house for supper
And a movie "K9" 
One of my favourites.

Now it's time for bed.
Tomorrow is our
"Christmas Eve" with a full turkey dinner
And gifts at midnight.

Can't wait.
Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts