April 12th 2018

Well,
Not a very goal driven week.
Yesterday was no exception.

Up by 9:30,
I made the bed
And did a load of laundry
Before heading out the door.

I did go see Dad,
And we figured out Sunday lunch,
An Easter shopping date,
And munched on carrot muffins.

I did get out
And bought a perfect pot
To make my cake for the auction in.

Home
And prepped a roast beef dinner
Baked the cake
And filled it.

That's where my accomplishments
Ended.

Othe than loading the dishwasher
I was a lump on the sofa!

Today,
It's supposed to be nice.
I hope that inspires me to "do"
Something other that watch tv!

Goals:
1) decorate and drop off cake for auction
2) coffee? At Mom's
3) Arrange a date to fix my car
4) chicken....some kind of chicken dinner
5) take mom for date night with dad
6) door windows windexed

Seems reasonable
that I could accomplish this list.
But I have to get out of bed first.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts