April 9th 2019

Some days fly by,
Especially when you are having fun!

Some days drag soooo slowly,
That it feels like you just got up.

Yesterday was neither!

It was a ridiculously
Accomplish-filled day...
Determined to start by 9am...
My first attack was done in pyjamas.

My closet needed .... ? .....
A dumpster if I was honest!

All winter clothing was removed
Boxed or donated
And all summer clothing
Sorted and hung.
Shoes put away properly,
Purses and totes piled neatly,
I even downsized pyjamas!!!!!
I industrial bag of donations later,
I finally got dressed.

Downstairs I found out
John had swept the main floor.

I tackled putting away all my
Newly purchased flowers.
As they are sorted by colour
This took quite a bit of my time.
I downsized a few storage boxes
And found a stash of leaf ribbon
I forgot I had (yay me)

On break I decided to cut ribbon
Into my 24"+ lengths and elasticize.
Ribbon is divided by colour
So it got put away too.

John was out all afternoon
So I just plodded along.
Cleaning my cross stitch bag out,
And winding embroidery floss.

I made a big Mexican meal tonight
And after cleaning the kitchen
And doing a load of laundry
I got to finally sewing...
The 8 wheelchair bags for Valleyview
Repair a favourite nightgown
And finally reupholster my embroidery bag.

Finally
The house was cleaned up
And all the jobs done.
Bed at 12:30am!!!!
BUT was still wide awake.

Today is cut up.
And not by MY plans
But others.

6 goals:

1) price out fabric to redo furniture on patio
And buy plastic embroidery floss cards

2) take mom to Valleyview

3) fight with BELL

4) supper - bbq?

5) finish packing swap kit for LDO
And pack a project to do

6) clean patio furniture
And make a list of repairs and replacements
****like new wreaths on the garage doors!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts