April 30th 2019

The last day of April
Finds us trying one more time
To get to IKEA.

I was up early and before 8am:
Teased the crop peeps,
I had gotten dressed,
Put my hair up, makeup,
Folded a load of laundry
And started another,
Put away a load of dishes
And made myself an iced coffee.

Now at 8:30
I am sitting at Hyundaii
Where I am leaving my beloved
Malificent for repair.

Made appointments for John
To get his car checked
When it comes in for a tire change.

The girls are picking me up
Here at 9am
So I have plenty of time
To post on my blog this morning...
And then I can make a to do list
For the rest of the week!

The first crop
By 2 Princesses and a tiara
Is a sell out and is THIS
Saturday and Sunday!!!!!

I am out of coffee! Uh oh.

I have to fix that.

Good morning from London

Might have to

Comments

Popular Posts