April 13th 2019

Hmmmmmm
Was yesterday a success?
6 goals...
1) cake for auction - success
I think it looked awesome
2) coffee at Mom's - late but good
Lots of chatter and Spicer's donuts!
3) fix my car - couldn't reach them
Will try again tomorrow
4) chicken dinner - no! Shepherds pie
I was running late all day
and it was in freezer
5) mom's date night with dad - got her there
On time even if running late
6) door windows windexed - nope
Just never happened
7) spent day with friend - success
And big plans faced head on!
8 ) house straightend - success
Dishes done, laundry folded, guitar room
Organized (storing bathroom items in there
During the renovation)
9) discuss some plans with John - well...
As much as I could in his current
Mood swinging personality
10) relax for the evening - success
Pjs by 6pm and curled  on the sofa

The average was in my favour
So I claim success.

I have been battling a crohn's attack
All week long. It's frustrating me
As it is not debilitating, not so much
Painful as irritating and problematic.

Today is Kitchener's Scrapfest
And I was supposed to go.
Here it is 9am and I am STILL
Not sure if I am well enough
To drive that far for the day!

So alas!
I cannot tell you what my plans
And goals are....
Hmmmmmm

John is going to play motorcycle
Mechanic today....

More on what transpires tomorrow!

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts