April 4th 2019

23 days until my birthday.
Plenty of time
To find me a great gift!!!
Want a great idea?
Landmark Cinema $$$
Alladin is out in July.

LDO was full
And what a good time.
Everyone was in fine form
For our new comer Sue.
After talking a bit,
She has been the involved
With MANY people in our group
Before jointing us!!!!
And she likes Disney.

Home and made John
Some handmade kaiser buns
For his portebello mushroom burgers
Before I headed out.

We went to Landmark Cinemas
In London tonight.
Those recliners were sooooo comfy
And roomy
And went right back.
Dumbo was fantastic.
Not a Tim Burton movie fan
But this was really good.

Home again i:
Laundry, dishes and clean up
Before bed at 10:30.

Today is a lot of jobs I have been
Putting off or delaying...
But that's after I do coffee at Valleyview
And donuts with Dad.

I have already hung a load of laundry,
Put away clean dishes,
Dealt with both pets,
Made the bed and got dressed,
Set up the coffee maker,
Now packing what I need for
All my "to do's today" .

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts