April 5th 2019

Duh-llllllllllll
It looks dull out there.

I am having trouble
Waking up this morning!
My eye do NOT want to focus.

I MAY have done too much
On my to do list yesterday!

By 9am I was already
Out of the house!
Breakfast with Dad
Coffee at Valleyview
Flower shop and deliver
Tink to condo
TD and Libro banking (ours and event)
Food Basics
Dollar Tree
Home to put everything away
Make a hamburger pie (Dad asked)
Make mini meatloves
Do dishes
Wash and hang some laundry
Put away LDO bag
Find all my reuseable grocery bags
Finally give 4 kids their holiday treats
Clear dining room table
Make John's supper
Back out the door
But at least the house was clean!!!
Measure next craft room to organize
TD and Libro again (forgot something)
Giant Tiger
Pick up tape order
Shoppers
Yureks
Pick up Tink (give mom a chips ahoy egg)
Put out condo garbage
Home again for food!
Do dishes again
Make daily pods for 4 weeks of meds
Start a white load of laundry
Crash in my bed.....

So here I am,
Sore
Unfocused
And laying here
Working out my day's plans.

#1 Italian dinner
(tortellini, garlic bread and salad)
#2 clear my scrap room desk
#3 mom wants to go to the bank
And then visit Dad
#4 coffee at Mom's
#5 make our "under construction"
Upstairs bathroom more functional
#6 pack for tomorrow's crop

But I think my unfocused eyeballs
Are saying "but first a little nap"

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts