April 2nd 2019

I did manage to accomplish
All Mom's errands
And chores yesterday
At the expense of my errands.

I did get all my goals from Sunday
Accomplished before bed.

At 3 I woke up
And had to take migraine meds.
An ice pack and the meds
At just the right time apparently
Because I woke without pain.

John has been dismantling
And drywalling our upper bathroom.
I forgot just how HUGE that room was!

I designed the floor plan
And John went has ok'd
All the elements I have chosen.
We are replacing the window,
I am losing one sink
but keeping the storage and counter,
And the tub and sink are being reversed.

Tile floors, tile panel walls
And a glass shower stall.

And a mess.........

Today I am off to help a friend
Organize her craft room.
This is a second visit
And will refill shelves and organize
Some of the already divided tools.

Quarterpalooza tonight.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts