May 19th 2019

Good morning from John Street.

Sunday and sunshine
A great start to the day!

I awoke to find John already outside
Starting on our "new" patio.
We are consolidating 2 stoned areas
Into one gazebo'd place
As the first step to our new deck.

Otter is out here chasing bugs
And I took some new photos
Of our pond which looks great
And full this season.

I am looking around and my dated
And dishevelled decor is in great need
Of sprucing up...
But mentioning that will result
In everything being painted...
John Deere green and yellow.
So I am biding my time!!!!!

At 10 we have coffee at Valleyview
And at noon lunch with Dad
In the gazebo where we have
A few plants for Dad's garden!
Hopefully
The weather will hold out
And we can work in our own yard then.

Supper invite tonight
So it's a full day.

Happy holiday "Sunday"

Comments

Popular Posts